Concept: The lesson is designed using CorelDRAW, the world fame vector program used by artists, illustrators and designers. CorelDRAW is a very user friendly software and you can learn fast for the basic level. Try to explore more commands using these lessons as guideline. CorelDRAW has best of the drawing and editing facilities with the astonishing range of effects. Please try to go further than these tips and tricks by drawing your own shapes and applying effects with different options.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Draw the rectangle with Rectangle Tool to create the cloud effect. Remove outline.
3. Select Interactive Fill Tool. Drag from Top to Bottom.
4. Fill Black, Red And Yellow color from top to bottom and adjust the proportion properly.
5. Select the rectangle. Drag it down with Top Center point to get the mirror image of the original. Without leaving left button, click right mouse button to get the copy of the mirror image which will be used as a lake.
6. Draw mountains with Bazier Tool and fill it with black color.
7. Follow the step 5 to get the mirror image of the mountains
10. You will get the reflection of the mountains.
11. Draw Land with Bazier Tool
12. Draw Coconut tree with Bazier Tool.
13. Group the branches and copy them to create two more trees.
14. The output will look like this.
15. Draw the Boat with Bazier tool and group it. Make the reflection of it using previous mountain steps and send the reflection behind the Lake.
16. The output will look like this.